I got this quiz in e-mail from my friend, Eric. So here are my answers:
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap
3. Colored or white lights? White lights
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes
5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Cured Virginia Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child. Asking "is it time yet?" when we were kids
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not as children, but Cameron and I do now.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? lights, ornaments (lots of Shiny Brites), tinsel
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? Love it only on Christmas
12. Can you ice skate? Not really. I can skate in a straight line. Can't make the turns.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Lincoln Logs
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Christmas Cookies and Egg Nog
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Buying our Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving, and marking the stump with the appropriate anniversary
17. What is on top of your tree? a lighted antique metal star
18. Which do you like best giving or receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Mele Kalikimaka (Bing Crosby)
20. Do you like candy canes? Not Really
21. What's your favorite Christmas movie? Mixed Nuts (particularly the scene with Madeline Kahn stuck in the elevator).